Listed 11th Aug, 2015
Construction (Civil) > Project Management
Project Manager – RMS Transportation Projects
Mid Tier contractor seeks PM for RMS Projects!
- Sydney Opportunity
- Mid tier Contractor
- Great package and career options!
The Civil Transportation market is really opening up in Sydney and as a result the competition for projects is incredibly intense – the awarding authority, The Roads and Maritime Services of NSW, is seeking better public value and an overall increase in delivery quality and as such the standard of the bidders teams must now be quite exceptional to win projects!
Our client has decidedly upped the ante and engaged In2work to source an experienced and market leading Project Manager for their Transportation Bids and operations – Interested?
Reporting to the Project Director, the candidate will be responsible for leading and managing the construction activities through the Design and Construct phase including tasks such as:
- Ensuring the construction deliverables are met
- Review of design and ensuring constructability is possible given said design
- Ensuring that contractual obligations of the Constructor are identified and met
- Reviewing and updating the Project Management Plans
- Championing project wide compliance to the Safety Management Plan, Quality Management Plan and the Environmental Management Plans
- Identifying Risk mitigation and assuming risk management
- Guaranteeing corporate governance
- Ensuring Relevant stakeholders express satisfaction with relationships and project outputs
A Best fit for this role would be a candidate possessing a Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, professional attitude, senior level management experience and a focus on delivering Medium to Large RMS/RTA projects to the clients satisfaction.
Up to the task? If so please send Expressions of Interest to email@example.com or call 07 3350 5198 for a confidential enquiry or message us via Linkedin!
Just a reminder - as a candidate we can offer you free membership to our site - you can post your profile online and be exposed to a variety of Top and Mid Tier Local, National and International employers - it generally only takes a few minutes to fill out and you can add as much or as little information as you like! Check out www.in2work.com.au/candidates.php for more details!