Welcome to the Employee Database section of the Site!
In this section Registered Employers will have the opportunity to peruse the details of the candidates who have registered to be a part of the database by typing in Keywords that relate to their needs. The Employer will then select a candidate by using the form provided and the Candidate Number (CN) they wish to contact for meeting or an interview. The staff at In2work will then contact the candidate and if both parties consent then a meeting/interview is arranged.
(1) Employers and Employees MUST have logged in to create their profile at the Employer or Employee Assistance Portals!
(2) The more descriptive you are regarding your current position, duration and what type of role you are seeking will assist you and the clients that peruse the database to find you a role that suits.
Advantages for Employers:
- Opportunity to peruse the database free of charge - a fee only applies if the candidate is placed with the Employer
- A Reduced Fee is charged as less candidate/client management is required
- Yet another way to seek quality staff
Advantages for Candidates:
- A Candidate can leave their profile on the database for any amount of time designated
- The Candidate has the option of joining the database at registration or at a later date - the decision is entirely in the hands of the candidate!
- Local, National and International companies will be able to peruse your employment background and education to see if it fits their needs!
- You gain access to our newsletter and helpful tips areas